Healing Touch Classes
Healing Touch is a nationally accredited energy medicine program that is found in hospitals, clinics, private practices, and homes across 32 countries Worldwide. This is the only Healing Touch curriculum that shares the original methods and teachings of the Healing Touch Founder, Janet Mentgen.
The Healing Touch Program is accredited through the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) and an approved provider of CE Credits for the NCAMBT. 18 CE’s Available.
About the courses:
Level 1 – Learn the foundations of energy medicine and 12 methods that span support physical wellness (headaches, sore throats, ear aches, stomach distress), pain management, general energy balancing, toxin clearing, emotional issues, and transitions and end-of-life care.
Level 2 – Deepen your clinical skills to include an interview and assessment; create a shared sacred space and continue to add in methods to deepen your practice including a trauma protocol and methods to support the back and spine.
Level 3 – Expand your intuition development and increase the range of your energy work through higher frequency work and instruction around working with guides and helpers.
Levels 4/5 – Begin to bridge your skills into a professional practice by deepening through case management, a year long mentorship with a qualified Healing Touch Mentor, and deepen your abilities with home study and structured review of your work. When you graduate from Level 5, you receive the credential HTP – Healing Touch Practitioner.
Certification – Join the elite group of certified practitioners worldwide after your certification packet is approved and passing the Board-Certified National Exam. When you certify, you receive the credential HTCP.
Level 6 – Go on to to teach Healing Touch through the Healing Touch Program Instructor certification program. When you graduate, you receive the credential HTCI.
Amelia is a Healing Touch Certified Practitioner (HTCP) and Certified Instructor (HTCI) for the Healing Touch Program. She is also the current Executive Director of the Healing Touch Professional Association and manages all of the professional development for her worldwide membership.
About Healing Touch Level 1
- Learn about your energy system and how this system supports your life and overall health and wellbeing
- Learn 12 energy methods that support: pain reduction; common household issues – sore throat, nerve pain, digestion, sleep issues, ear ache, headaches; emotional support (especially during transitions); and various types of balancing and clearing techniques for your energy system or for someone else.
- Learn 4 foundational self-directed inner states that deepen the efficacy and safety of your energy work.
- Learn the history and foundational principals that underlie Healing Touch.
- Learn about the code of ethics and scope of practice that govern the ethical framework for providing Healing Touch to others.
This class is highly recommended for:
- Anyone wishing to understand how to bring integrative and energy-based care to your life or the lives of your family.
- Somatic counselors or integrative practitioners who work with energy principals and wish to deepen their ability to sense, read, and support energy patterns.
- Nurses who wish to incorporate energy-based methods into their nursing protocol. (These integrate seamlessly in the nursing model and allow you to offer your patients heart-centered practices for their healing and wellness.)
- Massage therapists who wish to deepen their therapeutic impact while reducing the strain on their physical body.
Healing Touch Classes
All courses are conducted in or near Hillsborough, NC
(details will be provided upon request or registration)