Hi JOIH friend,
Welcome in! You’re here in the tiny little area of the world wide web (and little area of the cosmic universal web) that carries the unique frequency of some of my offerings.
Like you, I’ve been on my own healing journey. Born a highly sensitive person who can see, sense, feel, and smell energy, I have negotiated this everyday reality in a multi-dimensional way. When I found Zach’s work, there was so much that I resonated with and there was also so much that I felt called to offer based on my 15+ years of working in energy medicine and calling forth that quantum potential that we all have.
On this page, I’ve cataloged some resources for you and offered you a really big gift to one of the most important classes you can take in field of energy medicine – a class on the hara.
We disease from the outside in, and heal from the inside out. There is no system so foundational to our human template both in consciousness and form than this system. It feeds our dan tians, nadis, chakras, our auric fields, and our meridians. Also one of the nodes of it is the area of the lower abdomen that Zach encourages you to meditate in!!!
I’m demystifying this system, as it is the primary system that I work in in my practice and I am so excited to teach you about it, how to strengthen and anchor it, and how it can change the potential of your manifesting and personal healing.
I think there is a lot here that you will enjoy, so I wanted to make it available to you.
Thanks for reading this far. I’m excited to have you here. 🙂
Eeeeek… we’re in for a journey.
All my love,
PS. This is a long page. Here’s a helpful overview of what’s here:
- If you want to learn more about the hara, register for the Free Introduction to the Hara class on Nov 10.
- You are personally invited to dive deeper in the hara with me this fall. (Hint! In the Nov 10 webinar, I’m going to reinstate the early-bird price for a few days for those who attend. That’s $230 off the tuition for the class.)
- Download one of my meditations to support your hara.
- Review the alternate nostril breathing covered in our special JOIH talk with a resource video.
Register for a Free Introduction to the Hara Course
The hara is the system of your soul. It is the system of essence, the system of potential, and the system of your core architecture and energetic template. This is a foundation class that will strengthen your ability to detox, to manifest, to align with your purpose, and keep the thru-line open between your Body, Soul and Greater Spirit.
On November 10, 2022 Grounding and Energy Medicine Specialist, Amelia Vogler, shared an experiential and educational immersion on the vast healing potential of your human energy system.
In this talk, you will learn…
- An introduction to the theoretical and classical background of the Hara dimension
- Why I call this the system of “being and becoming”
- The benefits of being grounded in your Hara
- Your energetic origin story
- A meridian point to support bringing your Hara energy into your everyday life
- The primary three Hara points (or nodes)
- A little about the upcoming Hara course
And, you will be taken through a Hara anchoring exercise to balance your essential connection to your soul’s architecture and your Spiritual purpose.
Use the code JOIH125 at the checkout to claim your discount.
These two wonderful self-caring protocols were offered during our talk. Here are resources for your own personal use:
Right-click the meditation link to download and save it to your computer.
Guided Hara Meditation
Alternate Nostril Breathing
In this video, I am going to share how to perform the Alternate Nostril Breathing practice.
Alternate Nostril Breathing is an ancient breathing practice known for balancing the active and receptive energies in the body. It is a practice that balances the energies in the Pingala and Ida Nadis.
The right nostril is connected to the Pingala. The Pingala is the active, extroverted, or solar nadi, and corresponds to the right side of the body and the left side of the brain.
The left nostril is connected to the Ida. The Ida is the passive, introverted, or lunar nadi and corresponds to the left side of the body and the right side of the brain.
The Pingala governs our masculine energy, which is more active and the Ida governs our feminine energy, which is more creative.
This breathing practice brings balance between the Pingala and the Ida to support harmony and peace in the mind.
In addition to calming the mind, this technique
- Reverses stress.
- Increases your focus
- Supports your lungs and respiration.
- Balances the left and right hemispheres of the brain
- Tonic for the nervous system
- Removes toxins
- And, allows the energies of the body to move more freely.