Quiet Time Series
Please mark your calendars for quiet time in your own schedule for the month of April. I am traveling some and will be tuning in remotely.
No fee. No registration. Just an open door to a healing space with someone there to hold space for and love you.
As children, when we were overwhelmed, anxious, or triggered, we were offered quiet time; a chance to reground and reset.
As adults, what do we do with our overwhelm, anxiety, or triggers? Usually, we just push through, bury them, offer them some logical reasoning and move along. I, personally, think it is time that we revisit some quiet time.
Join me in some quiet time. 15 minutes of “Shhhh”… so you can:
- Sit in meditation
- Pray for yourself or others
- Light a candle and take some deep breaths
- Ask yourself what you are really needing from the rest of the day, week, or moment.
- Connect with what’s bothering you and have a little inner dialog with that.
- Practice being still…. because that’s hard in a unstill world.
- Work on manifesting your dreams for 2022 (or beyond)
- Spend some time in personal healing
I am available to support you via private chat to help answer questions or offer personal resources. I hope you’ll join me for quiet time!
Dates: May 12 & 26
Times: 10:30am – 10:45am Eastern Time
Special Restorative Offering:
Chanting with Amelia’s Husband Blake & Amelia